What We Do
Strategic Solutions (Domestic & International)
Our dedicated team of professionals, experienced in strategic planning and operational management, stand ready to lighten your load. Our expertise includes:
- Orchestrating projects both small scale and in limited duration to multi-faceted, long-term programs, including those with international impact.
- Leveraging our continually expanding network of domestic and international subject matter experts and connections, all with the ability to provide tailor-made support to our partners.
- Facilitating efficiencies within existing systems while providing effective methods to increase productivity and prepare for growth expansion.
- Coalition Building: Often times, there are multiple stakeholders working on the same issue. TWG believes in strength in numbers. We can help you build a coalition of stakeholders, where you stand out as the leader of the pack, all to help achieve your goals more quickly with solutions that are well-rounded, comprehensive, and inclusive.
TWG will take the time to learn about your mission and goals to ensure the desired final product or program exceeds your expectations.
Training Solutions (Domestic & International)
Our development team leverages a vast network of expert trainers to ensure complete solutions to meet your needs. From curriculum development to delivery, our team has provided solutions to meet the training needs of professionals across a broad spectrum. We can provide expert insight within existing training programs or develop them from scratch ensuring the curriculum is interactive, effective, and built on the best adult learning principles. Our development team can provide complete solutions to meet your needs within our areas of expertise including:
- Curriculum Development and Design
- Curriculum Review
- Train-the-Trainer course development and delivery
- Certified Instructors for Training Delivery
- Collateral Material Development
How We Work
Let’s get to know each other
- We schedule an introductory meeting to see if we would be a good fit for your organization
- You explain how you believe we could help you out
- We discuss how we can work together and add some concrete ideas for strategies and interventions
- We send a proposal to be reviewed and signed by you
Let’s get down to business
- We learn who you are
- We start to work on the projects you request
- At the same time, we start diagnosing your current status and do a deep dive into your needs
- We create a customized action plan to share with you
Let’s launch your new curriculum
We believe that we can maximize an organization’s social impact by increasing its network and reach through connections with the right people. We unburden you where and when you most need it and become your most valued asset because
Your Success is Our Success!
”Working with The Woolf Group has been one of the best strategic decisions for Safe House Project. From championing key anti-trafficking legislation, supporting the programmatic work of the organization and winning grants, Bill Woolf and his team of experts have added so much value and expanded the impact of Safe House Project's work across the nation.Kristi WellsChief Executive Officer | Safe House Project
”We were presented with an opportunity to apply for multiple federal grants, and had a very short window of time to pull them together. And we knew we needed help. TWG jumped right in, getting to know our team and our work with remarkable precision. They managed all aspects of project design and grant writing so that we could produce high-quality, competitive applications. Not only did TWG complete both grant applications, but they identified other funding opportunities including federal earmarks, helped us navigate that processes and creating pathways for SHRM Foundation to continue leading positive social change impacting all things work.Wendi SafstromPresident | HRM Foundation
”TWG works alongside us to develop our strategy, expand our network, and become grant ready for large foundations. They take a personal and professional approach to make sure our goals are met. As a new anti-human trafficking organization, we feel as though TWG has adopted us into their family!Nick DeFeliceFounder & CEO | Atlantic Counter Trafficking (ACT)
”TWG definitely keeps their clients' interests in mind. When an opportunity arose for my organization, TWG reached out to alert me to the opportunity, plan a strategic approach, and guide our organization throughout the process. If it hadn't been for TWG, I would have never even been aware of the possibility!Cara TabachnickDirector | Founder, Journalism Centre on Global Trafficking
”My organization engaged The Woolf Group to help with a federal grant proposal because of their knowledge and expertise in navigating the federal grant making process. While I had written a number of DOJ grants in the distant past, their guidance made the entire process much simpler. Their first draft of the grant narrative was exceptional and required a minimal amount of input from me and my team. The Woolf Group is a wonderful team player, a strong writer and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them.Donna Rice HughesPresident and CEO | Enough is Enough
1751 Pinnacle Drive
McLean, Virginia 22102
VP of Strategic Solutions @ TWGStrategy
John Freeman, TWG’s Vice President – Strategic Solutions
John is skilled at orchestrating efforts to develop and implement strategic and operational plans to solve challenging problems. Leveraging his vast knowledge of navigating complex systems domestically and internationally, John spearheads programs focused on multi-disciplinary collaboration.
Prior to joining The Woolf Group, John worked to enhance and expand human trafficking prosecutions in both Africa and Central America through his work with an international non-profit organization.
In 2020, John retired from the Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) – U.S. Department of State after twenty-one years of service, culminating in his position as DSS’ first Human Trafficking (HT) Investigations Coordinator. In this role he directed sensitive, high profile HT investigations, including victim interviews, case management, and trial preparation ultimately leading to successful federal prosecutions of human traffickers.
Additionally, he facilitated the expansion of DSS’ focus on HT cases by implementing anti-trafficking training and HT program management for 29 DSS domestic field offices and more than 125 overseas investigative offices within U.S. Embassies while promoting DSS involvement across many federal jurisdictions using DSS’ global reach for international cases.
In 2019 John was selected as a member of the U.S. Delegation to the United Nations Convention Against Transnational Crime’s Working Group on Trafficking in Persons helping to showcase mutual efforts to impact transnational trafficking. John also worked on collaborative programs to include his participation in drafting the 2020 National Action Plan to Combat Human Trafficking.
With decades of executive, programmatic and development experience in leadership, law enforcement, public policy, social services, and security, TWG provides you with unparalleled ability to achieve your goals.
Issue Areas We Specialize In:
- Human Trafficking
- Victims’ Rights
- Violence Against Women
- Child Exploitation & Crimes Against Children
- Law Enforcement & Criminal Justice Reform
- Sexual Violence & Exploitation
- Safety & Security
- Electronic & Physical Surveillance
- Juvenile Justice
- General Law Enforcement Investigations
- Law Enforcement Interview & Interrogation
- Crime Prevention
- Non-profit Development & Management
- Survivor Support
Things to Consider
Your Success is Our Success.